TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this website and the related web pages and resources from provider (collectively the “site”) you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you may not use or access this site. The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law and the provider of this site reserves all rights except those expressly provided here.
3. Use License
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the site;
- remove any copyrighted or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server; or
- violate or attempt to violate or interfere with the rights of any third-party, including copyrights.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the site provider at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you are not permitted to retain and must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the site are provided “as is.” The provider of this site makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the provider of this site does not warrant and makes no representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any third-party websites linked to this site.
In no event shall the provider of this site or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Heiling Dwyer Attorneys site, even if Heiling Dwyer Attorneys or a Heiling Dwyer Attorneys authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The site may contain links to other websites not under the control of the provider of this site. The provider is not responsible for the contents of any third-party website, including without limitation any link contained in a third-party website. Any links to third-party websites are offered as a convenience to you, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or any association with the operators of the third-party site.
7. Use of Provided Communication Services
The site may contain means of communication, including without limitation contact forms, forums, chat areas, and comments sections, the purpose of which is to allow you to communicate with the provider or other users of the site. You agree to use all communication methods provided solely to post, send and receive messages regarding the site, its provider and any services, and to comply with the law and community standards. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that when using a method of communication you will not defame, abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others. You agree you will not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material, or infringe upon the rights of others. By your agreement here you agree to allow but create no obligation for provider to in fact do so, provider to monitor, amend, remove or retract any communication, in the provider’s sole discretion. You grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide and fully paid-up license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, create derivative works, and commercialize your communications without limitation.
These terms may be revised at any time without notice. By using this site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Your sole recourse if you refuse to accept an amendment to these terms is to cease use of the site.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the site or these terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the provider of this site, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The provider of this site reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the provider in asserting any available defenses.
Please contact us with any questions at Info@HDF-Law.com
Your privacy is very important to us and this policy represents our commitment to safeguard and protect your personal information. We have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. This policy governs our collection of information from you through use of our site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected, unless the purpose can be reasonably ascertained from the context.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of providing the site, any services you may request from the provider of the site, and to improve the site and the services. You may request that we remove your information by contacting us at Info@HDF-Law.com
- We will retain personal information as long as is necessary for you to receive the services or make use of the site, or for your or our convenience except as provided by law. We intend to discard or destroy your information when you are no longer receiving services from us.
- We may make use of web beacons, cookies, and other methods of data collection to identify you and enhance the site or services we can provide you. We respect “do not track” or “private” settings on supported browsers.
- By providing your information to us, and by use of the site, you agree we may use your information to contact you for customer service purposes; to inform you of changes to our site, our services, or terms and policies including this policy; and to operate, improve and maintain our products and services, including through analysis of user behavior.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
You consent to our sharing of information for the purposes described below:
1) Service Providers and Contractors:
We reserve the right to disclose to service providers and contractors all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors to conduct business on our behalf. These activities could include processing requests, maintaining this site, and providing business services to us or to you.
2) By Law or to Protect Rights:
We may disclose information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our intellectual property rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the provider and our employees, and if necessary to defend against third-party claims. We may also disclose information when requested to comply with a court order, investigation, or governmental request.
3) Business Transfers:
If the provider of this site goes through a business transfer, such as consolidation, merger, restructuring, acquisition, or sale of part or all of our assets, you acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your information. You further acknowledge and consent to the continued use of your information by the recipient so long as they comply with this policy.
4) With Your Consent:
We may share information when you provide us with your consent to do so. This may occur when you consent affirmatively or it may occur through your use of the site as provided in this policy.
5) We Won’t Sell your Information:
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.